Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
Fresh Monster is a line of haircare products created just for kids (ages 3-9). Parents love our products because theyre 100% toxin free and made from the safest, natural ingredients possible. Kids love us because we are designed just for them. Here is what we want the logo to communicate:
1. Natural / green (as our products are formulated with natural, safe ingredients)
3. Playful (but not zany, kiddie, or baby-ish)
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
We are looking for a logotype (text only) that will be used on the front of our packaging. Therefore, while we are not looking for a symbol or icon logo, we are open to ideas that use a tiny bit of of a symbol or icon to get the "Natural" element of the brand across. Keep in mind, we will have additional character illustration on the packaging so we don't want too much going on with the logo.
Here are some logotype examples we like and why (please disregard the images and only focus on the logotype). You will notice we don't have any examples of "natural/green" brands because we simply couldn't find anyone doing it well in a modern way.
- mobsicle (https://s3.amazonaws.com/photos.angel.co...):
simple, modern, approachable, easily readable
- gorilla gym (http://stocklogos.com/sites/default/file...) bold, modern, fun
- pinkberry (http://socialmuse.com/wp-content/uploads...) playful, fun personality, friendly, modern
- aquapark (http://logopond.com/logos/4a6c206fd5391d...) playful, bold yet approachable personality, kid-friendly without being too Disney
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
- Kids must be able to read: no cursive
- Legibility: must be legible on a store shelf
- Impression: not too delicate. We want to differentiate from baby brands.
- Size: limited space on label
- No "kiddie" font: no backwards letters, bubble letters, generic kids font that all brands use
- No bath/bubbles incorporated as our line will also include lotions and other non-bubbly productse
No Files Added