Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Food and Beverage
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. charity - with every purchase we give back to charities; "green" wine; we sincerely have servant hearts and want to give back to the world
2. quality - although we offer our wines at low prices aka house wine prices, we are offering a quality wine
3. modern - we are young, modern, and friendly
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Descriptive words: clean, "green", charitable, quality, knowledgable
Some examples of labels/logos we like:
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
-We're offering you a very good house wine
-friendly to your pocket
-solid well made wine with very special qualities
-we searched all over sonoma and napa for it
-best table wine
Over a late night conversation at a post new restaurant opening in downtown San Francisco, longtime friends Crystle Wong and Yolanda Gan casually discussed their dreams of wanting to positively contribute more to the world GoodCause wines was born. The girls spent quite a bit of time in search of the perfect wines for their cause. They wanted a wine that of exceptional quality, but still friendly to the pocket to encourage more wine lovers to get involved. You will find that GoodCause wines are perfect for your everyday pleasure either alone or with meals.
Each month, GoodCause will feature one cause or one nonprofit organization to contribute to.
No Files Added