Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
About Your Company
I have recently purchased a 28-year old pack and ship store. They have had the same logo for 20+ years (see uploaded file). I am retaining the name of the business, Mail Box & Pack, for it's brand recognition, but want to update the logo.
The idea is to communicate that it's a new company under new ownership while respecting the legacy of the business. Our business provides professional packing services, shipping and printing services. We pride ourselves on packing expertise and are not the cheapest option in our area.
Our primary motivators for purchase are convenience, customer service and peace of mind knowing the job will be done right.
We primarily serve a local market in rural Henderson County, North Carolina. The majority of our customers are 50+.
We would like to incorporate the name "Mail Box & Pack" (no commas) as in the old logo and incorporate a tagline with our primary service offering "Ship - Pack - Print".
Current color scheme is Red ,White and Blue, but I'm open to other options as we are renovating the store in 2019.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Colors to Explore
Mail Box & Pack
Top 3 Things
Expertise, Speed, Service
Please include tagline with service offerings: "Ship - Pack - Print". Logos need to not clash with FedEx, UPS, US Postal Service or DHL logos as they will frequently appear together in print and digital forms. Need EPS and JPG files.