LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Freefoam manufactures a broad range of exterior building products such as fascia, soffits, cladding, gutters, downpipes and decking. The company is headquartered in Ireland and also has operations in the UK and France. Freefoam's products are marketed internationally, however the majority of our sales are to the European market, including Ireland, The UK, France, Belgium, The Netherlands and Spain.
Freefoam strives to produce products that are fit for purpose, high quality and innovative. One of our innovations is our ability to offer a wide range of colors from stock to a market that was traditionally offered only white and cream. In addition we have the capability to produce our products in any colour that a customer requires for special projects. We have received a patent for the technology behind this color offering.
Benefits of color technology/range:
- Colorfastness (will not fade).
- Comes with 20 year guarantee.
- Wide range of colours from stock enabling people to put their individual mark on their house/project.
- Capability to match any color requirement for special projects.
- Premium, but affordable, products.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
A unique and original logo to represent our color technology/range COLORMAX.
It should include the large text COLORMAX (uppercase TM) + some of the following in smaller text:
- technology, or
- patented technology, or
- patented color technology, or
- patented technology by Freefoam.
It should also include an icon/graphic to represent the color aspect of the brand.
1. COLORMAX does not necessarily need to be in CAPS.
2. The logo will be used in a broad range of media including brochures, business cards, advertising, signage, livery, websites, etc.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
1. Specialty plastic stockists/distributors.
2. General builders' merchants.
3. Professional installers/fitters of these products.
4. Architects/specifiers/building contractors.
5. General public/DIY.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
We like these logos:
NBC, Microsoft Windows/MSN/Dynamics, Java (www.java.com), Apple (www.apple.com), Saint-Gobain (www.saintbobain.com), Brooks (www.brooksgroup.ie), Nike (www.nike.com), Deceuninck 'Deuctone' (ok), Synseal 'Artisan' (ok).
We do not like these logos:
Kolorsol (www.kolorsol.co.uk), Kolorbond (www.kolorbond.co.uk), Tegral 'Thrutone', GAP 'Heatshield', Fendec (www.fendec.com), Ardex (www.ardexbuildingproducts.ie), The Timber Frame Company (www.ttfc.ie), Pulsar Direct (www.pulsar.ie).
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
We must have:
- Unique and original design.
- Simple, clean design.
- Should work in black and white (i.e. not depend on colors for its effect).
- Should work in small scale (i.e. no small detail that will look like a blob)
- Use vector graphics software.
We do not want:
- Any design that is too old or too trendy (it should be contemporary, but timeless - stand the test of time).
- Cheap, brash looking designs.
No Files Added