LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Pirago is a small consulting company providing information risk analysis and mediation services.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We have a logo design we like but it's on a cocktail napkin!
Attached you should find a scan of the cocktail napkin, but note that the drawing on the cocktail napkin is not exactly what we're looking for. I will do my best to describe it in words below. We are open to feedback or alternatives on the design.
Here is a description of the design:
1) Color, prefer a really red, reminiscent of lacquered red, with a clear background.
2) Solid letters that spell Pirago. Font: Use strong simple lines. Perhaps something like kartika or maximo or avenir (those are just sample fonts I happen to have). We like a round little-"a" as opposed to the typewriter-style "a".
3) Run a curvy line in the same color through the lower half of the letters. The line begins near the bottom of "P". It rises to almost the mid-point of the "r". It then curves down under the "g" and sweeps up under the "o" so that it almost seems as if the "o" is about to take the wave.
4) The curvy line is not solid, it's irregularly dashed. It may be made up of two or three irregular fine lines. Check out the dashed lines on a new $20 bill that form the curve from Jackson's right cheek up to his nose. If those lines were just a bit bigger, they might be a really nice look.
5) Where the curvy line crosses the letters in the logo, the dashes cut a hole so that the clear background shows. In other words, the texture of the line is equally visible when crossing a letter or not.
I am somewhat ignorant of how scaling may affect the texture of the line but we want it to look great when printing on small business cards vs stationery.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Small to medium sized businesses which need to govern their electronic information for (for example) regulatory compliance, privacy laws, audit, or to protect valuable or advantageous information.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
Please read the description carefully. Don't create something that looks like the attached jpg because that's not precisely what we want. The attached jpg is there to put a picture to the words, but note that it is in the wrong color and done by a non-artist using a marker. Please show us what you can do with your real graphic tools and talent!
The logo should look great in print and on the web.
No Files Added