Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
- Communicate a company with a sense of humor, a light-hearted and fun atmosphere, but still takes pride in creating quality products.
- Electrical engineering...uh something
- Helping home brewers through intelligent automation
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
image + text
I like the idea of incorporating the capital greek letter Omega in the design. possibly as a replacement for the letter O in Ohmbrew, maybe even a replacement for the word Ohm. An omega is the symbol for ohms which is the unit for electrical resistance, which is a common property of devices used by electrical engineers.
Outside of that, Im fairly open to ideas.
My target audience enjoys beer, takes pride in building and creating things, and generally has a distaste for pop culture (e.g. Light beer is for lemmings :-).
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
Homebrewers take pride in creating their product. It is critical to convey that my products are helping them create their product as opposed to creating their product for them (i.e. helping you homebrew beer with automation as opposed to using automation to brew your beer for you)
Logo will be put on consumer electronic devices, most likely plastic boxes that ranging from a cube 2-3 inches per side up to a cube 6 on a side. The devices will have a user interface (LCD screen and input buttons) so the logo will not be the center focus, but noticeable. It needs to be simple enough and scalable to put on the smaller devices. The color of these boxes will most likely be a black, but white and light-grey could also be possibilities.
Also plan to use this logo on website, business cards, packaging, etc.
No Files Added