Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Tspoons A Unique Culinary Experience.
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. Tspoons is the name of the school. "A Unique Culinary Experience" is the description. These should be separate - they are not once sentence. Go to www.tspoons.com for an example of our current logo. Here is our company description:
Tspoons is a unique cooking school in Orange County that specializes in hands-on cooking classes, as well as, customized cooking parties and team builders. At Tspoons, students apply essential skills and techniques taught in class and receive hands-on instruction from our Chef Instructors. A variety of daily cooking classes, featured guest Chefs, technique classes and skills workshops are offered for adults, teens, and children.
Every class is interactive and hands-on with an average of 12-16 students per class. Students learn about and prepare each dish on the menu and since class sizes are small, all students receive personal attention from our Chef Instructors. With advance notice, food substitutions and alternatives can be made to any class menu to accommodate dietary restrictions. Additional classes and themes include Sushi 101, Authentic Thai Cuisine, Pastry and Baking Workshops, Date Night in Paris, Homemade Pasta and Sauces, and Weeknight Dinners for the Family. For those that prefer to refine their cooking skills, Tspoons offers skills and technique classes, such as Essential Knife Skills and Basic Cooking Techniques. Tspoons is a fun-filled learning experience for everyone!
2. Looking for a logo that is simple but eye-catching in design - very clean lines.
3. A play with an image would be good also. Perhaps incorporate a spoon image as one of the lines in the "T" in Tspoons.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
1. Clean lines,
2. Image + text (i.e. spoon image in the "T")
3. No more than two colors (orange + brown or orange +green)
4. Simple, elegant and sophisticated text but not too fancy
5, Clean and "refreshing" think "spa feel"
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
please go to www.tspoons.com to understand the business. we want to revamp the logo and make it pop more.
No Files Added