Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. Quality of products
2. Clean/professional look, and modern
3. Reliability/reliable company. Help customers & prospective customers feel that they are working with a trustworthy company.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Image & text, or text only. We like the simplicity and strong brand awareness of the following logos:
1. Red Envelope
2. Barnes & Noble
4. Lowes & Best Buy (creative way of incorporating a relevant shape surrounding the text)
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
Our website is http://lifetimecreationsonline.com. We've been in the laser-engraving business for over 5 years and are looking to refresh the look and feel of our brand. We engrave products for individual consumers (i.e. bridal party gifts, custom mirrors, glasses, flasks, etc.) as well as items for corporations and organizations.
The logo will be used in our websites header as well as in print/online marketing materials such as our Facebook page. We're open to other color schemes in addition to blue.
No Files Added