Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Kirkland Arts Center is rebranding, and we are seeking submissions of logo designs to start.
There are several goals we would like any rebranding to achieve:
1) Distinguish KAC from other organizations, such as Kirkland Performance Center (similar in name) and Bellevue Arts Museum (similar in logo)
2) Re-energize identity and position KAC to be a leader
3) Express KACs mission and values
Because we have several milestones to prepare for, such as the 50th anniversary of KAC and 120th birthday of the building, the new branding should last for the next 3-5 years. These milestones may need to be addressed specifically in future marketing.
We have focused on some language for use in the design, education + exhibitions.
No Files Added