Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
National Safety Apparel, located in Cleveland, Ohio, has been a market leader for over 75 years in the design and manufacture of high-quality, U.S.A.-made, personal protective clothing and safety apparel. NSA focuses primarily on industrial applications requiring protection from electric arc, heat/thermal, glass handling and cut protection.
We are a very professional, family owned company for many decades. We need to portray professionalism through our logo design.
Our website will give you more insight on our background: www.nsamfg.com
No Files Added