Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
i have a current logo (attached as .jpeg and .psd) and i want to keep the same concept. it's a person sitting very closely in front of a large set of speakers.
the chair/couch/etc can be changed, the speakers (number, style, etc.) can be changed. the person can be changed (except for the head with the tilted hat.)
i want to be able to change the colors at will, so color is not that important right now. i'm open to any creative ideas or styles.
it's for a hip-hop music label, so it should draw influence from hip-hop/street culture.
the only criteria is that it is clean and professional, but still exciting. i need it be be recognizable on the back of a cd, so nothing too complicated.
i would like a symbol, as well as a logo with words (name of the company) as well.
thanks in advance
No Files Added