Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
pointB Technology is a small technology development and re-seller business. We concentrate on technology products that serve to connect people to information remotely. Some of the products we work with include: remote access portals for servers and desktops, cellular data access tools, laptop and cellular accessories and remote monitoring webcam systems.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We are looking for a simple but unique and creative web 2.0 logo that will appear in all marketing material and online. Our primary colors are orange and gray, and we want a logo that will look good against a dark or light background.
Our first logo is attached. Although we like the web 2.0 look, we are not pleased with the jagged, uneven and boring look. Also, the RSS-like design on the "B" looks strange. This logo is clearly not modern or dynamic enough for our industry.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Small to medium businesses and consumers who have the need to be able to access their computer data remotely.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
Simple, bright, web 2.0 designs.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
Orange and gray; something that demonstrates remote access
No Files Added