Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Software and InfoTech
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
Team, Fun, Transformation to New Software & Business Solution, Innovation, Harmonization, inspirational
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
image + text
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
We are an IT Project team in a manufacturing company that is implementing a new ERP & CRM software solution across America. We have a large project team to unite and motivate and will be using a logo for continuity and to unify team to common goal and vision and will use on products, presentations, and materials for visual management and communication. To provide something to which team can identify.
No Files Added