Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Evolve is a next-generation social tool for people who play videogames. Evolve transforms the existing, fragmented social gaming landscape into a single, cohesive experience.
We really dig great design and want to find a great balance between being a part of the gamer world along with all its conventions and archetypes, and literally taking gaming to a whole other level. Our tagline. "Evolve. The next level."
The rest of the details on our product are actually pretty super secret, but we'd like you to know that WE BELIEVE IN YOU!
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
Logo will be the anchor for a product website.
Logo will be used as icon for the product on consumer desktops.
It will also be the foundation for a PowerPoint? presentation template, (possibly) a business card, as well as documents and materials that we will publish in the future.
The logo needs to work in both color as well as in black and white.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Primarily under-40 males who currently play videogames, with a particular focus on college-age gamers.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
We like the dark, brooding characteristics of the videogame genre--to a point. The best logo designs in this category exercise a lot of restraint.
To us, less is more. Evolve seeks to be an elegant, clean, and non-intrusive complement to the gaming experience and we want the logo to reflect that.
Some good examples are:
* Steam -- http://www.steampowered.com/
* 1up -- http://www.1up.com/
* Ubisoft -- http://www.ubisoft.com/
Outside of the industry, we also like:
* Firefox & Thunderbird -- http://www.mozilla.com/
* The Logo of LogoPond? -- http://www.logopond.com/
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
Again, WE BELIEVE IN YOU, but please, please, please avoid cliche and visual puns. The name Evolve can easily fall prey to such things. Don't do it
No Files Added