Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
AIS - Applied Identity Solutions
What is your industry?
Consulting and Professional Services
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
Professional, Crisp, Clean, strength, sharpness
We are leaning towards the colors of Blues, White, Black, and maybe Gold as an accent color, but are also open to other color schemes. Nothing Neon or too crazy though; this is a professional services company.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
My initial ideas are to:
- Have the AIS be somewhat integrated into each other in a creative way
- A separate image/logo design that could be used for Apps, that's next to the AIS
- Applied Identity Solutions written either underneath or off the the side of the logo
The AIS and logo image can be integrated if you have a creative idea on how to do that - it doesn't have to be separate.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
We are an identity-focused consulting company (biometrics, forensics, access control, etc), but we also do work with Homeland Security, Border Control, Security investigations, etc. We are looking for something that is refined - nothing too playful or child-like. We do work globally, and while just starting out, it's critical that our logo and stationary are powerful, aesthetically-pleasing, and representative of a solid group of professionals who do quality work.
No Files Added