Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
About Your Company
An online resource for physical wellness, fitness, and postural/body mechanics training. Will include videos, PDF’s, custom training plans, links to helpful resources, and possibly forums. Audience is an active adult population of varying ages. socioeconomically - upscale. gender: both sexes. interests: ranging from high level athletes to those beginning to get into shape or seeking exercise, postural training and injury recovery advice.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
Optimal Performance Training
Top 3 Things
Vitality, Energy, Wellness
I am interested in using the OPT initials from the brand: Optimal Performance Training for the tag line “OPT for the best...”. I imagine on a logo on a website with a subtitle of “OPT for the best” with a flashing/changing final word of “posture”, “running form”, “training plan”, etc. Therefore, I would like for the logo to have emphasis on the initial letter of each word.
No Files Added