Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We are an edgy, snide, witty, outside the box, unabashed and unashamed blog that provides sports opinions, evaluations, information, thoughts, humor, etc.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
A logo to represent us, our name, our style and our thoughts.
1. an individual passionate about multiple sports to the point of mania
2. an individual who would rather be throwing balls around in a brainstorming session
3. an individual who puts eight men in the box when asked to think outside it
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Sports junkies of all ages, shapes and colors.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
Need creativeness and edge. Something to build a brand around.
No Files Added