LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Kate Luxe is a new, membership-only website that will offer women the opportunity to purchase premium beauty products at deep discounts via limited time sales events (48-72 hours). The site will be upscale, fast-paced and exciting because women will have a short period of time to hear about the offers via email, learn about the products on the site and purchase the products before the limited quantity or time runs out. The site will also reflect the personality of Kate Luxe, an expert in beauty who will curate the events for members with her experience and knowledge, and provide members with her exclusive access to affordable luxury.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
A logo that establishes Kate Luxe as an expert in beauty who uses her knowledge, experience, wit, wisdom and savvy to curate offerings for members with exceptional value.
The Logo must communicate:
-Kates experience, knowledge, wit and savvy in beauty
-Kates willingness to work hard for her members
The Logo must make users feel:
- That KateLuxe.com is approachable and achievable yet its a privilege to be a member
- That they have an inside track on great beauty and great deals because of Kate
- That they trust Kate
- Fashionable but not trendy (think Ralph Lauren and not haute couture)
- Fashion forward (always knows whats hot)
What Kate Luxe is NOT:
- A cartoon character
- A specific woman or defined woman (the user will imagine the specifics)
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
- 27-50, working woman with children
- She has her products that she is loyal to, yet she has beauty wants that are not being satisfied (acne breakouts, wrinkles, a certain look) so she is willing to try something new.
- She appreciates and respects the guidance of a peer like Kate Luxe
WE LIKE THESE EXAMPLES:
Ralph Lauren (current but not trendy; enduring fashion)
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR PIECE:
This logo will need to:
- Be easily transferable for other uses, meaning it must translate to advertising, business cards, etc.
- Be easily remembered, meaning it cannot be too complex, busy or intricate;
- Bring to life the strategic communication elements
- Be smart and savvy
- Be original -- try to go beyond the traditional "beauty" imagery and think about imagery and symbols that represent the feelings we're trying to connect with in our users. Don't forget our keys: Kate is experienced, knowledgeable, fun, witty and savvy
DO NOT create an avatar-- while Kate is not a real woman, she is a personality, and we don't want to put a specific face to that personality.
No Files Added