Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Lets Share Housing
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
Most users grew up in the 60s and may identify with themes from that era. Users are primarily women 50-65. Themes that drive this demographic MAY be liberation, social issues, economic stability and independence.
Bright artistic graphics with a playful aspect may resonate with site users.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
We would like to consider a variety of clean graphic designs, none of which would be presented in the round.
The graphic should be visible from a distance
The graphic should be upbeat with easy to read fonts which can be a mix of styles or print and cursive styles together
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
Styles of logos which we admired:
Girl scout logo
Nbc sport network: we like the words under the logo and kicked around the idea of the house caricature replacing the peacock graphic
No Files Added