Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
About Your Company
We make custom pieces such as tables, bar tops, shelving etc from natural wood with live edges and epoxy. Our target audience is mostly adults and business owners.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
Two Brothers WoodWorks
Top 3 Things
Modern, Professional, Current
A round type logo, steampunk with filigree. Two colonial type dressed men(brothers) with colonial hats facing away from each other at an angle possibly holding 2 pistols like they are dueling. We want the main words to be "Two Brothers" and somewhere around that or underneath to say "WoodWorks"
We like the old fashioned vintage feel and I have attached several examples of the direction we would like to go with the logo. We don't want too much detail that is hard to reproduce on certain items but we don't want it too too simple either.