Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
The custom logo will consist of the word "GRACE".
It will be used in a campaign this fall. The Custom logo should be designed to be combinable with a standard font for different parts of the program, For example Grace serves, grace gives etc, by a non professional.
We are a suburban family church, conservative in doctrine, but progressive in style. A design that incorporates a simple Christian cross would be appropriate, but not essential. Typcally our color scheme inclues white and royal blue.
For further information our website is www.realhope.org.
No Files Added