Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
We are a national victims rights nonprofit on a tight deadline as we launch a new campaign called Judging Judges. This is to bring awareness to Judges who are abusing their power on the bench. PAVE's website is www.PavingTheWay.net. PAVE's work has been seen on CNN, TODAY, TIME mag and last month in PEOPLE mag.
We are launching a new campaign and we are looking for a simple logo that enbodies justice and we also hope the person who does the logo will do an in-kind one page website for "Judging Judges" featuring a place for an embedded video commercial, an About Us box, and a listing of judges with photos and attached stories. Email us: info at pavingtheway dot net if you can do the website in kind - this will get great exposure and we can list your name at the bottom of the site.
Audience: main stream media - funky but a twist of conservativism. this will probably be featured on CNN and Fox News. College students, law students, and professionals will be mobilizied.
Perhaps something with a gavel or a funky version of lady justice
We don't have a color scheme in mind, unless we want to play off the teal in PAVE's logo and website.
No Files Added