In the modern business world, professionals process large amounts of information using many tools. Tools that solve specific problems but increase overall complexity and noise.
Our vision is to reduce the noise experienced by business professionals, providing a complete information management solution that is simple, relevant and quiet.
What is Octabox?
Octabox is an affordable and hosted web platform enabling freelancers to manage their business online in an effective manner. Using it, you can effectively manage tasks, clients, projects and other aspects of your business. Being a platform, its pool of applications will be constantly expanding according to our users' needs.
Octabox [http://www.octabox.com] is affordable, person centric and is focused on the user experience.
What do we need?
We need a new logo to represent our brand, appearing on our website and across our platform. Were outsourcing the logo design even though we have designers since we are interested in a fresh view and a talented individual design for our brand.
Our customers are young [18-40], creative and the thinking outside of the box kind of individuals.
They work on projects that might change the world one day.
They are encountering difficulties dealing with large amounts of information, as they operate alone or in small groups.
They are idealists.
They are entrepreneurs, project managers, designers, developers, marketing consultants and many more.
- The logo must be a new concept and not based on the old one.
- The logo must fit in the platforms new design
- Do not consider the current site since well be doing a redesign around the logo (we might outsource that to crowdSPRING as well).
- The logo must contain the name octabox.
- The logo or a part of it must be able to stand alone as an icon for branding purposes (favicon, email signature, buttons)
- Do not use reflections a-la-web 2.0. (we hate that [http://www.webdesign.org/img_articles/10...])
- You do not have to feel obliged to use boxes or the number eight in your concepts - the service is unrelated to boxes or the number 8.
- Will need to look good in black and white.
The following words express our brand:
Relevant, Light, Simple, Smart, Quiet, Modular, Effective, Productive, Fresh
No Files Added