Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Let me tell you about us.
We are a small German-speaking radio station on the beautiful Canary Island Tenerife. We also publish a monthly magazine with island-related topics. Our website with our old - let's say "antiquated" logo ;) - can be found at www.megawelle.com and will be relaunched in the next months. As we are planning to use a more modern and professional design, we would like to have a new logo first. Megawelle could be translated as Mega wave.
Here is what we need:
- A new logo that basically uses same colors as the old one, red and blue. Feel free to test with all kinds of different reds and blues though. Maybe a bit web2.0 style.
- Logo will appear on our website and maybe also used for our magazine. Example: http://www.megawelle.com/pnTemp/images/c...
- It would be great, if you could provide color scheme suggestions, so we could imagine on what backgrounds the logo looks nice
Our target audience is:
Males and females, aged 30-60. We are a radio station on a holiday island, so we somehow have to trasport the island image, but on the same time professionality.We like these designs:
clean and minimal, maybe a bit stylishOur design absolutely must have:
the logo should use capital letters. "MEGA" needs to be red, "WELLE" needs to be blue.
No Files Added