Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
I'm creating a game for Facebook. It's for a game where people look at photos and have to remember details in order to answer questions about them. It's designed for Facebook users initially but might also be used for the iPhone and/or a stand-alone website.
The domain is 'retaingame.com' but the logo could be just 'Retain', use your creativity and work within the size guidelines below.
Look forward to your ideas, this should be a fun one!!
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
A primary logo for the website: retaingame.com
and variations of the logo to be used for various applications related to Facebook:
Icon 16x16 pixels
Logo 75x75 pixels
Connect Logo 99x22
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
The game is meant to be for consumers of all ages. The logo should be friendly but with an 'intelligent' feel to it.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
Think about games like Cranium, etc.
No Files Added