Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
The Certified Knowledge website will launch into beta Q1 as an educational resource for paid search marketers. The website will contain instructional videos, forums, tools, and a blog focused on pay per click marketing.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
1) Logo: to be used on the website and in print (stationary and business cards). Please create as vector graphic and include both hi-res ai (do not insert the low res tifs) and pdf formats. Also include PMS color callouts, how the logo should be placed within a sign blank, the black and white background versions, a version that should be used when the background is not white (transparent), and the different letter stroke widths for different sizes (using web vs. print). Keep to a minimum of two font types and weights.
2) Icon: to be used both as favicon and on social media sites so please include 16x16, 24x24, 32x32, 48x48, 64x64, 128x128, 256x256, and 512x512. Again, please include both the high res vector ai and the pdf formats, and transparent, white, and black backgrounds.
3) DELIVERABLES: Obviously, we do not expect everyone to submit all of the above file types and versions with the proof. For submission, you only need to include the logo on white background and the icon in a 64x64 size on a white background. Once we have chosen a design we will then need the remaining file types and versions of both the logo and icon.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Our audience will generally be high-tech crowd, so we need a clean, web 2.0 look (even a 3D optical or something that is visually stunning and memorable, but not over the top). The keywords we want to come to mind when viewing the logo: trust, authority, mastery, knowledge, and expertise.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
See smashing magazine icon sets for example of web 2.0, clean, with creative uses of light sources for icon and logo examples for the style we are looking for.
For examples of the shield referenced in the "must have" section please see the following links for examples of shield OUTLINE and SHAPE ideas.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
IMPORTANT: Our color scheme is blue, light grey, and white. Please stick with these core colors as the prominent shades in the logo, but do not feel restricted when playing with different shades or using accent colors.
Logo: Must contain a shield in the design (trust, authority...). Must also contain the company name "Certified Knowledge". The text can be in or outside of the shield, could use a banner, etc - be creative.
Icon: Must contain the same style shield as the logo. Must contain the letters 'C' and 'K' inside of the shield.
No Files Added