Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
ok first off it sounds like zee-tro
and in case your wondering its my last name backwards...
I'm looking for a logo for use in various places... website, business cards, letterhead ect...
check out my website www.zitroproject.com.
at any rate I'm open to just about anything!
my only request is I'd like some sort of design piece(icon) that i can use with or without the name.
(it can be a ZP sort of thing but doesnt HAVE to be - so be super creative!)
- the springy guy at the end of the crowdSpring logo
- http://www.clearleft.com - boxes...
No Files Added