LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
"Hello Yoga!" will provide information on yoga (yoga classes, workshops, events, retreats and teacher training courses) that is taught in English in Tokyo, Japan.
We currently provide information through the following:
1. A FaceBook group
2. A Mixi group (Mixi is like FaceBook in Japan)
3. A WordPress blog
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
A logo that will be used on the 3 platforms mentioned above and on business cards - all of which have white background.
Logo should read as follows:
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
- Men and women
- Japanese locals and foreign expatriates
- Ages 20-50
- Seeking information on yoga that is taught in English in Tokyo
- Primarily seeking via the web
- Complete beginners at yoga
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
- The "Hello Yoga!" part will be big and easy to see.
- The "in Tokyo" part will be small and support.
- Logo should be designed to look good on a white background - the 3 platforms + the business card will all have white backgrounds.
- Logo should be designed to fit the square shape of the FaceBook group and Mixi community logo space (see attached screen shots - replace the picture of Maddonna with logo).
- Logo should be designed unisex - for both men and women - nothing feminine.
- Nothing intimidating such as picture of advanced yoga poses.
- Simple, clean and looks good if printed or faxed in black and white.
No Files Added