Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Xpera is a new start-up company in San Diego California. We provide administrative, marketing, and support serivces to independant consultants who are expert witnesses. We provide this team of experts to attorneys and others who may need experts. At this time, we are primarily construction experts, however, we anticipate expanding into other areas of expertise needed for civil litigation.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a logo built around our company name, Xpera Group. I need the name style, colors and a logo that will go with the name on letterhead, brouchures, business cards, and at our website.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
1. Experts who are independant consultants who are tired of having no administrative, marketing, and busniess support.
2. Attorneys, insurance companies, building owners and others who need the help of experts for civil litigation or for other consulting assignments.
Our primary objective is to attract attorneys who need experienced and credible experts.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
I like copperplate gothic bold as a font as I browse all the fonts in my MS Word, but I'm not married to it. The name xpera came from starting with the latin word for experience (experior) and morphing it into something that was simple and a little bold. "Group", because we are a group of independant experts. So, that's where Xpera Group came from. Most of the attorneys in our world are a little conservative, so, we need a logo and style of name that says: professional, experienced, capable, and not risky.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
Although we are primarily construction experts at this time, I don't want a logo that is a construction theme - we will certianly be expanding into other related civil litigation expert diciplines.
No Files Added