Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
WowsCreative.com is a craft showcase website for craft hobbyists to share their ideas and works - from origami to sewing, needlework, cake decoration etc etc, pretty much any types of crafts.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
A logo for the website. Our vision is to turn WOWS into a symbol so it can be used alone as well as going along with "creative". However we are open to your creativity.
We'd use the logo in the following ways:
- symbol alone
- symbol + "wows creative" (or just "creative" if "wows" is the smybol)
- symbol + "wows creative" + ".com"
- symbol + "wows creative" + "craft showcase" (smaller text maybe?)
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
hobbyists from any ages
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
We currently have a color theme (see attached) for the website. The logo will be on the light green background. But again, if you have better ideas we are open to that.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
1. in AI or EPS file
2. Logo must work in color, grayscale and black and white
No Files Added