LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
WonderProxy is a website providing proxy servers around the globe (currently with 20 proxies in 15 countries, always expanding). These proxy servers are used by various groups for testing web applications. We're live now (http://wonderproxy.com/)
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
A new logo! It will be used at the page header, and a small version will be used for the favicon.ico. It will also end up on invoices and the like.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Computing professionals. We'd like to stress the global aspect of our service (currently with points of presence in north america, south america, europe, asia, and australia).
WE LIKE THESE EXAMPLES:
- CrowdSpring - Simple, elegent
- Twitter - The typeface with background is nice
- ArsTechnica - The integration of Ars into the logo itself is nice
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR PIECE:
Things we like:
- Incorporation of a globe, or similar image (please! be careful here. There's lots of clip art out there of a globe that is specifically restricted from being in a logo! That includes everything on iStockPhoto)
- Blue and Green. These colours are keystone elements of the current design. We're not stuck on the specific blue and green in use now, but using blue and green in the logo type, as well as the globe, and the rest of the page provides a great way to tie the design togethor.
No Files Added