Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Wing.net is a social intranet software company facilitating collaboration and communication between people in a company. Think Facebook meets project management and financial reporting
At Wing, we want our customers' productivity to soar (literally and figuratively).
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a logo for corporate identity to be used on our website, business cards, and marketing collateral.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Our target audience is other senior executives who want to implement this type of software in their organization; CEOs, senior VPs, etc.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
Mint.com; clean logo with subtle graphic of mint leaf and dollar sign portraying this consumer financial services company.
Wing.net colors blue or red.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
Possible idea of integrating a the lines of a line chart and a wing or W.
No Files Added