Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
ACE Adventure Resort is a 1,500-acre outdoor adventure facility. Our specialty is whitewater rafting on the New and Gauley rivers in West Virginia. At the base camp, we offer zip-line canopy tours, rock climbing, mountain biking, and just about any other human powered adventure activity. Since we are a resort, there are tons of lodging options, a dining lodge, bar & grill, miles of hiking/biking trails and a 5-acre lake with all kinds of giant, inflated toys on which to play.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
The on-property bar needs a logo. Its official name is the Lost Paddle Bar & Grill. Its a casual establishment with live music, great finger food, pool tables and a giant stone fireplace. Keep in mind, people come to the bar after a day on the river or in the woods.
The logo should represent the fun side of ACE. Also, keep in mind that Lost Paddle is the name of a rapid on the Gauley River. Elements you could use are waves, paddles, rafts, etc. Check out our website for more inspiration: www.AceRaft.com.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
1. Must read: Lost Paddle Bar & Grill
2. Colors to use: reflex blue, 100% yellow
3. Must be a simple design that can be embroidered, used on a menu and signage
4. Must be uniquely different from the ACE Adventure Resort logo see website.
No Files Added