Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
About Your Company
This is a 1933 barn we are in the process of using as a wedding venue. I love the giving tree story and I feel this barn still has a lot of giving to do also. We have weddings, family events and other business functions. Our target audience, couples looking for a wedding venue.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Colors to Explore
Top 3 Things
Wedding, Barn, Palace
Our barn was built in 1933. We feel it is a piece of history that still as a lot to give.
This barn will look like a barn on the outside. The inside will be a dream wedding venue. We are located in the country, the setting will be peaceful, yet very magical.