Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Painless Garden will be a website offering tips and tools for gardening with less physical stress, less strain and in less time.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
A logo to be used in the masthead of the site.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Audience: Gardeners 40+ whose ability to work in the yard and garden is limited by physical problems back pain, arthritis, heart disease, etc. and by lack of time or energy.
The feel of the site will be one of hope, warmth and a positive commitment to natural, Earth-friendly methods.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
We are open to any ideas.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
No mandatories except the use of the name Painless Garden.
No Files Added