Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
I need a logo for my company, NGlimpse. Not yet sure if I want the line over the "u" but I do want the logo to be one word. The company is a web development company engaged in large-scale internet projects.
I'd be interested in entertaining alternative ideas for the graphic, but as of now I'd like to see what can be done with using three circles intertwined (like Audi's logo or the logo for the Olympics). They do not need to be the same size, just intertwined. And again, a different idea could prove to be more powerful, I'd be interested in seeing it.
Also, I don't want the logo suggest intelligence and great potential. In other words, "powerful" more so than "fun".
No Files Added