Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We are are a small Italian web design start-up that specializes in:
1) helping small and medium sized companies to find the right strategy for their web activities and sites. We build stylish and accessible websites; we have a reputation for intelligent website structure; we also provide mobile solutions and applications. It means that we design sites that fit with our clients' products. We do these activities under the 'Chosen Time' brand.
2) we also develop our own ideas into innovative websites and mobile applications. This is how we spend the money we earn from (1) above. We do these activities under the 'Chosen Time Media' brand.
The payoff we use for our web design activity is: 'tech thinking', because what we really do is help companies understand what the web can do for (the growth of) their businesses. We also have a reputation for helping them grow their business using the right web or mobile solutions.
We are an upmarket firm even if we are not expensive; we are based in a small town.
We do business, but we keep an edge. And we're really indie at heart.
Our name comes from an old New Order's song, and you can check it out here: http://www.chosentimemedia.com/
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We think that a re-styling of the actual logo will fit best, but we are open to more radical solutions. It means that if you really think that our actual logo is of no use, you can start from scratch with a whole new idea and we will examine it with equally great attention.
Something stylish and clean would be greatly appreciated.
The main use of the new logo will be on our brand new site that will come out next month.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Our target is open-minded small and medium-sized entrepreneurs. Our clients are usually based in small or medium-sized cities, but their products and services are aimed at bigger national and international markets.
They know that we provide them with the same quality of design and analysis that they could buy from some very big and expensive design firm based in Milan or Rome. But we are nearer, friendlier and a lot cheaper. And they know that we really listen to what they say.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
Our great design heroes are Josef Mller-Brockmann, Otl Aicher and Barney Bubbles. We adore the books of Edward Tufte and everything that is Swiss design (recently we have discovered and like David Pache's work).
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
The logo should be clean but with an edge. We would appreciate some magenta in it.
Absolutely no 'me-too' designs, no 'tech' symbols, no blandness.
No Files Added