Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Addie is an online address book which utilizes the power of social networking to manage personal contacts.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a logo for the Addie application. First and foremost it is a Web 2.0 address book and the design should reflect this. It should be bold and fun but also convey ease of use, organization, and social. The design will be used in the application page headers as well as the landing pages.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Our target audience is you and I. This is an application for anyone and the design should reflect this.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
We like the simplicity of the logos of the 37signals suite of applications (www.37signals.com), Simple Bits (www.simplebits.com), the personality of the PhotoJojo shopping cart (photojojo.com/store/) and the font of Beanstalk (www.beanstalkapp.com).
We are open when it comes to color schemes, however the application will make use of pale colors and so the logo should also be easy on the eyes. Blues and Greens are our favorites. We are open to either capitalizing Addie or not (addie).
We do _not_ want the copycat "Web 2.0" reflection.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
The design must contain the word "Addie".
No Files Added