Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Design a logo for vivook.com (no yet live). It is a web community site that will facilitate the communication between the tenants of appartments in a building or in a condominium or in a housing complex, as well as the with the building administrator. The word "vivook" is composed by joining the spanish word "vivo" (I live) and OK. so it is " I live OK! ".
The background of the website will be white or a light color (like white blueish, etc.) but definitely not dark.
The logo should have some colors, including some orange, as orange will be part of the website design theme colors. Must have some influence of Web2.0 style.
So the main message is "living great in my condominium, house complex or appt building by using vivook to communicate with neighbors, tenants and manager".
No Files Added