Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Our name is Mindjumpers and we are situated in Copenhagen, Denmark.
We want to be known as a cool, innovative specialist in viral marketing and corporate use of social networks. We are in the early start up - small, but with big ambitions.
Since we are specialists in viral communication and SOCIAL NETWORKS most of our work will evolve around the internet, but our basic filosphy is that it's basically about knowing the psychology of HUMAN behaviour. We believe in social INTERACTION.
The name Mindjumpers comes from our goal to not get stuck, but allways be FLEXIBLE and creative in our thinking.
You can think off us as a advertising agency, but with a focus on consultance in internetbased, innovative marketing ideas.
(A detail that might inspire is that we also have a gallery called COOL GALLERY (it's written in danish though, "Galleri FEDT" : see this link http://gallerifedt.dk/blog/?page_id=18 )
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We'd like 3 variations of the design..
1. A version of the logo using "Mindjumpers"
2. A version of the logo using "Mindjumpers.com"
3. A standalone logo/symbol
4. A version of the logo with a sub-line "Viral Marketing"
We'd also like 3 different sizes - a small, medium and large
(Not a demand, but we would be happy to see how the logo would look in a power-point presentation, business cards etc.)
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Both small and big companies that has to take us seriously, but also think that we have a cool attitude.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
Crowdspring - we like the logo style
www.izze.com - we like the style & simplicity
No Files Added