Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
CourseRank is a website based in the United States which helps college students search for classes, create class schedules and share course ratings and reviews. CourseRank is available at a number of universities, for example UC Berkeley (https://berkeley.courserank.com/) or George Washington University (https://gwu.courserank.com/). The general layout and color-scheme of the site is consistent between the schools.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We are looking for a logo that is eye catching and appeals to college students. The goal of our site is to help students find the most exciting academic opportunities and best classes to take -> the logo could relate to courses, ratings / reviews, grades, academics or more generally university life. We are also open to more abstract ideas that dont include any specific elements / graphics related to academics.
The logo can, but does not have to, fit our current website layout (eg. https://berkeley.courserank.com/).
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
College age students 17-24 in the Unites States.
No Files Added