Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Wine Guy on Demand
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Wine Guy on Demand
What is your industry?
Wine, Beverage, Restaurants
Describe the target audience for your logo
This idea is for everyone. From the novice wine drinker to the expert collector. WGOD provides a real, on call certified sommelier to answer wine questions in REAL-TIME. From the person on a date to a client dinner, WGOD is here for them when they need him.
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. fast, on demand, swift
2. a real person behind the recommendation (not a machine)
3. fair, detailed, and approachable. not a snob.
Style and Concept
What logo styles do you like (text only, image only, text and image, etc.)?
WGOD on demand is run by Windy City Wine Guy. Facebook page has the current logo, search 'windy city wine guy'.
What colors do you want to see in your logo?
red, black and white, to be consistent with windy city wine guy
What colors do you NOT want to see in your logo?
blue and orange
Where will your logo be used (print, website, etc.)?
website, stickers, print
Do you have other info or links you want to share?
No Files Added