Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Community & Non-Profit
About Your Company
The Kay Ellis Memorial Scholarship Fund works to ensure the future of the travel and tourism industry in Gloucester, MA and beyond. Kay Ellis, the fund's namesake, was a pioneer in the hospitality industry on Boston's North Shore for over 20 years. Her passion and commitment to the industry were unparalleled. To preserve her memory and honor her contributions, the fund was created to award scholarships to students pursuing higher education in the travel, tourism, or hospitality industries.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
Kay Ellis Memorial Scholarship Fund
Top 3 Things
Travel, Scholarship, Boat
The person whom this scholarship was named for built a Schooner in 1997. Attached is a line drawing of that schooner. We woud like, if possible, to include the schooner in some way in the logo - but it's not the primary piece. Also, we don't simply want to cut and paste the line drawing as it is used in promotional material for the boat itself.