Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Food and Beverage
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
Please read the attached brief document for background information. We want the logo to be:
Simple, clear and obvious.
More relaxed, playful and fun (not pretentious, as wine can be)
Trendy and cool but with a timelessness of a premium wine experience
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Text dominant with stylised type/font.
If there are any symbols or colours these should be able to be stripped off when required so the logo word mark can stand on its own in a single colour (perhaps an earth / rusty steel colour?)
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
By-lines that could be part of the logo:
Taste New Zealands best wines (the core experience)
Queenstown, New Zealand (location)
Please refer to the existing website at www.winetastes.co.nz for photos of the existing store.
This short video explains the wine tasting experience: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...
No Files Added