Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
About Your Company
This new magazine is sponsored by the IEEE Information Theory Society, see https://www.itsoc.org/about
Our target audience includes anyone potentially interested in information theory, such as undergraduate and graduate students in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, and Mathematics, engineers working in industry, faculty members, all demographics/ages.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
We want one of two options: just the work "BITS" or the two words "IEEE BITS". For "IEEE BITS" we would like the emphasis to be on the word "BITS" and not on the word "IEEE"
Top 3 Things
(1) Curiosity: this looks interesting, I want to learn more about this, I should look at this
(2) Digital World: digital media, everything is informationi nformation/data is the future, far-reaching/wide applicability
(3) creativity: creative, unique, not confusable with other logos.
(1) The logo should appeal both to technical and non technical audience.
(2) In terms of colors, we could perhaps have a grey scale version to be adaptable for all colors, and then see how it looks with green colors. But we are open to other suggestions.
No Files Added