LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
The mission of the Arts & Cultural Affairs Council is to enhance quality of life and provide leadership in Century City and its surrounding communities through the promotion and support of a broad range of artistic activities and initiatives. As a development arm of the Century City Chamber of Commerce, the Council will serve as a catalyst for and a major contributor to the economic and cultural vitality of this community and all its adults and children.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
Two parts: a logo, followed by the Council's name (we can do the latter ourselkves if that is an issue).
1) A simple, contemporary logo that will project the theme of the ARTS AND CULTURAL LIFE, and/or BEAUTY, and VITALITY. It may be as simple as one sign. Most likely, it will be abstract: we do not want to be too obvious about the art message, and any logo representing some form of art work or piece is not the idea here.
2) NOTE: this new logo will be neighboring the core logo of the Century City Chamber of Commerce (see it at www.centurycitycc.com). It could be juxtaposed with it, or simply follow under it. As a rule, this new logo will not appear anywhere without the core logo.
3) If possible, next to this new logo we will want to see the NAME of the Council, preferably in a more traditional font, e.g. Garamond, Book Antiqua, but all ideas are welcome as to font, size, positioning, color... The name to be shown is "The Arts and Cultural Affairs Council".
4) The new logo will appear on the Century City Chamber's website and on all correspondence - especially announcements, invitations to events, posters, ads, news releases. All media releases will show the logo (together with the Chamber's core logo).
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
1) The community at large. See the mission statement above. The Council wants to meet the community's need for art and culture, indoors and outdoors, visual arts, performing arts, etc.
2) A select group of more sophisticated sponsors and patrons of the art world: collectors, museums, philanthropists.
3) City governments.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
BUT that's just ONE design we like. The final product need NOT have any relation with this design.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
No representation of art work within the logo.
No Files Added