Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
TheGivingEffect.com is a website to launch in early 2010. Our service helps people in poor and developing areas get things they need. Giving is in the form of items, not cash.
The logo will
- inspire people
- demonstrate the act of giving and/or receiving
- be simple and clean
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
Logo + Favicon
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
People who give items to those in need.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
- concept of giving
- concept of receiving
- clean, simple, bold
- nothing special to say about it
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
Please convey the act of giving and/or receiving. We do not have any preset colors in mind.
No Files Added