Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
This is a logo for something called The Author's Edge.
The Author's Edge is a training program that teaches book authors the latest cutting edge techniques to help them market themselves and their books online.
Most "real" authors -- those with real-life books in bookstores -- are very good at writing, but pretty bad at understanding how to market and sell what they've written.
This is why pseudo experts and e-book authors make a fortune online, while many real experts languish in obscurity.
The Author's Edge will help them change that by teaching the same strategies top Internet marketers use, but customizing them with the author in mind.
So that's the background.
In terms of the logo, I'm looking for something that's edgy (aren't we all?) -- something that will suggest, "Hey, this is NOT the same old stuff that I've heard before."
The material presented will be totally new to these people, so I want the logo to convey that.
If that's not enough to go on, drop me a line and I'll try and expand it a bit more.
Thanks. And good luck!
No Files Added