Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Who are you?
A group of Doctors and Nurse Practitioners who provide individual medical care for senior citizens/geriatrics who need full-time care.
This group prides themselves on availability, optimism, being comforting and exceptional bedside manner.
What do you need?
Logo design for Texas Geriatrics Group.
B&W/color - to be used for business cards, letterhead, brochures and website.
Who Is Your Audience?
Nursing home facilities (administrators) and to the sons/daughters of the patients who make all the decisions for their parents.
The feel should be warm and comforting, kind, respectful, optimistic.
Not depressing or antique/flowery
We Like These Examples
We Absolutely Must Have
Texas Geriatrics Group (no abbreviations)
Please AVOID medical symbols, typical silhouettes of families/groups and sun symbols (competitors)
No Files Added