Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
This is a small and charming Tennis Club in Venice, Italy.
The Club dates back to 1930's and is basically a small group of friends (50 people).
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a clean logo to be put on T-shirts and Polo-shirts as well as letterhead and on the website.
The logo should have the following elements:
- color: blue navy (please use a the web safe color)
- the words: "Tennis Club San Stin" below the logo
- a tennis ball (like this one: http://digilander.libero.it/tuttocompute... or this: http://www.sintrasrl.com/prodotti/ico_AS... or this one: http://i71.twenga.com/7/tp/53/83/3315672... but you can choose your own)
- the symbol of the city of Venice, called "leone di San Marco" (S. Mark's Lion, you can spot it here http://www.leganord.info/public/b_naz_ve... or here: http://www.comuni-italiani.it/05/stemma.... or here: http://www.sciretti.it/leone%20di%20vene... ) and
- the venetian gondola symbol (you can spot it here: http://www.hotelsaturnia.it/images/stori... or here: http://www.walterlocascio.it/photos/trav... or here: http://www.birdfoundation.org/Eventi/Tra... )
The logo should be as simple and clean as possible.
It should remind the passion for tennis and the city of Venice.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Our club members and the people who want to join in.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
We like these logos: Apple, Nike, Ferrari, Google
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
Be smart, be creative, be clean and simple.
Only 2 dimensions logos, please.
No Files Added